February 14, 2005

Tenacity

I wish to always work in a way which shows my tenacity and devotion to passion in my life. I want to work and live in such a way that I am always deliberately doing exactly what I mean to be doing. I have this life to live, these responsibilities to fulfill which include my academic and community work, my personal and my interpersonal work, my duty as a citizen the same as my duty as a family member. I desire to always feel driven, to feel charged to do good, to work hard and to be cheerful in my work, my service and my faith in all things which guide me on my path of meaning and strength. I wish all of these things in the name of my humanity, in the spirit of my life and time here on this earth, with these people in my community of life, with strength and with honor.