July 22, 2005

Drawing to a Close

This MCAT class is just unbelievable in its scope and effectiveness. I know now after taking it that it is just what I needed. I have learned more over this summer than I have during any of the years of school at Campbell alone, simply because it is so comprehensive in its approach to the basic sciences covered by the Medical College Admissions Test. I feel like I could definitely have studied harder over this summer, to the effect of a high 35+ score. However as things stand now I think I am looking more at a high 20, low 30 based on my diagnostics and my current material coverage. I hope to boost my coverage in the next three weeks with focused and diligent efforts, but regardless, my time in the course has really been wonderful and is certainly worth the money. I really appreciate the opportunity to have taken it.