November 4, 2008

Obama for America

In about 12 hours the Presidential Election in the United States will be over. I am very hopeful for Barack Obama and have been wearing my t-shirt for good luck all day.

Tomorrow I am taking the day off of work to watch the election in Alex’s ger on her computer, probably refreshing Election Results webpages a couple hundred times to see the results. I am also sending out Periodical Obama Presidential Update Posts (POP UP’s) throughout the day to my fellow Peace Corps Volunteers who request them, giving them the best information I can find. It’s nerve-racking in America I am sure, but it is especially nerve-racking here. I don’t have a television, so this should be a very interesting experience. I hope everyone enjoys their Election Day! I am very excited about the results!