March 31, 2009

12 Week Plan Finished!

On Sunday I finished my 12 Fitness Week Plan and I couldn't be more excited about it! I have gotten much stronger, leaner, faster and feel much better than I ever have before. My goal since coming to Mongolia almost a year ago was to get into the best shape of my life, and I can safely say I have achieved that goal. I feel incredible, consistently weigh in at 190 pounds (down from 255 in June '08), my waist has gone from 44 inches to 38 inches and my body mass index (BMI) has dropped from 30.8 to 23.


My new goal is to become ripped like my Dad and Barack Obama, as well as earn a ton of Presidential Fitness awards. The 12 weeks was a preparation for the regular routine which I have started this week to achieve those goals. I'm definitely excited about it and know this is just the beginning of a lifetime of being in great shape. Also, in case you are interested, I have collected some recommendations for anyone who wants to start their own routine. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Thanks, by the way, to everyone who has been so supportive and helpful to me. Particularly Chase. Thanks Chase.