July 31, 2011

Malesh Mifish Mishkela


Talking with my closest friends, who really serve as my advisors, always serves as a way to ground me when I get confused, frustrated or just a little off track.

We all have them, those people that makes us smile and remember who we really are and what we really want out of life. Even if we just have one, that's all we need. Whether they're in New York City, out in the Middle East, or relaxing in Missouri, they are priceless and can often be found right when we needed them.

On a personal note, I'm getting very excited about officially launching the new Advance Humanity site. I've been dreaming of it for years and working toward it now for months with the help of my friends at the New Media Marketing Agency. We're getting really close and I can't wait to show it to you! But, as with all exciting things, it's easy to get frustrated. When you have high hopes for something, it's easy to find fault in it. To nit-pick it. To stress out needlessly. Friends can help remind you of how awesome things are, to relax, appreciate life more, let go of the need for perfection, and just chill out. "Malesh mifish mishkela," my friend Erica said, "It's perhaps my most overused, but favorite phrase. It means 'No worries, it's no problem.'" I didn't know it, but it's just what I needed to hear.


Have you seen our growing community on Facebook? Please stop by and say "hi!" anytime.
Photo courtesy of Carf