September 5, 2011

Thank You, Peace Corps

It's been an honor serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer and Peace Corps Volunteer Leader here in Mongolia over the past three years.

I feel very grateful and to the many people who have made it an incredible experience, I really can't thank you all enough. Our amazing Peace Corps Mongolia staff and my fellow Volunteers in Mongolia and around the world have always supported me and humbled me. The Peace Corps really is a huge family that wraps all around the world.

My wonderful friends and family in Sukhbaatar Province and my equally amazing family and friends at home in America have always been there for me, even though "there" has been thousands of miles away.

And of course my wife Tunga who has been my wonderful friend and partner in this amazing adventure, thank you so much.

I've always wanted to be a part of Peace Corps and been amazed by the quality of people I have met in the organization and around the world. I wrote this in my book and I'll keep saying it, I think Peace Corps is a story that all of us have a chance to be a part of. It's up to us how long and how amazing the story is. I hope to make it great, with your help, and to make it last as long as possible. Thank you all so much.





You can follow me on Twitter here

You can join Advance Humanity on Facebook here