December 17, 2006

My Advice

Wake up early Meditate Exercise Go to sleep early Write in your journal Relax Don’t worry Care about others Clean your car Don’t bite your nails Drink vanilla bean frappacinos Eat Krispy Kreme donuts Take plenty of pictures Go on plenty of adventures Consider everyday an adventure Don’t ask what will happen to you if you act, ask what will happen to others if you don’t act Drink plenty of water Remember whether you think life is good or bad, you’re right Think multilaterally Share Don’t take more than you give Simplify, simplify, simplify – Thoreau Be nonviolent Plan, but don’t forget today Learn as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow – Gandhi Live like you never lived before, love like you never loved before – Amy Eat at Akito Change yourself, then your family, then your friends, then your community, then your country, then your world – Confucius Be a good person – The Dalai Lama Be the change you wish to see in the world – Gandhi Blow bubbles in bubble gum Be patient Go camping Be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, clean and reverent – The Scout Law On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country, to help other people at all times and to obey the Scout Law, to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight – The Scout Oath