February 18, 2010

On Consistent Internet

Having internet has been a wonderful thing during my service, allowing me to Skype with family, friends and new classroom friends, helping me keep track of exciting news and events like the election, research important information for my work in the hospital, keep up with joint projects with other Peace Corps Volunteers, and share my thoughts here on my blog and on my website.


Early on in my service I wrote a Travel Journal to highlight what was happening my first few months in Mongolia when internet was not a possibility, but now that internet has been quite regular for me I am getting much better about posting here consistently. I will be posting new thoughts twice a week and if you want you can subscribe to them via or RSS feed or email (which is my favorite way). I hope you like them! Thanks for all your great comments here and on Facebook!