June 6, 2008

Introducing My Travel Journal

While in Mongolia with the Peace Corps over the next 27 months, a lot of things will remain uncertain including weather conditions, regular electricity, and internet access. With that in mind, I have decided to record my thoughts on my computer and in my paper journals as regularly as possible and then upload those entries as posts to this blog when I can. This offline compilation of journal entries is something I am calling my Travel Journal.

When I can't update my blog (because the videos or photos take too long to upload, for instance), I will still upload the newest version of my Travel Journal as a PDF so that you can read all of my offline journal posts in one place. So, although it may seem like I haven’t written in a while based on the posts to this blog know that I am definitely still writing and it is only a matter of time before I get to the internet to upload all of my entries, pictures, videos and all. Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying everything. I am having a wonderful time here in Mongolia and I hope you are having a great time back home in the U.S.!