June 22, 2008

My Daily Schedule

I haven’t shared my schedule yet, so I figure I should do that. Every week day I am up by 8am and off to start Mongolian language classes at the local kindergarten (which is fitting) from 9am to 1pm. Then I walk home for lunch from 1pm to 2pm. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I have Health Job Training from 2pm to 6pm which is pretty awesome and on Mondays and Thursdays I have the afternoon off. That is when I usually when I travel into the city to use the internet. In the evenings I come home to my host family, we eat dinner and usually play games until I go to bed. On the weekends I sleep in and usually play a lot more games. It’s pretty ballin’ but like I’ve mentioned before, I am dead tired every night. They are definitely workin’ us, that’s for sure. That’s ain’t no vacation baby, this is hard work but it’s fun.