January 11, 2008

Discretion

It has come to my attention that Peace Corps is careful about what is placed online by Volunteers. I already have a disclaimer on the bottoms of both my website and blog stating that all included thoughts are my own and not the views of the United States Peace Corps, as this is required by the organization, but beyond that I will also be taking measures to not post any entries or pictures that could be harmful in any way to the organization.

However, I will be more candid in my personal e-mail messages, private blog posts and private pictures on Flickr regarding my time in Peace Corps. So, if you would like to hear and see what it is really like for me in Peace Corps be sure to add yourself to my mailing list and add me as a friend on Flickr as well. That way you will see my press release-like entries here and my more personal experiences as well. Just thought I would give you the heads up!