January 19, 2008

Outer Mongolia, Here I Come

Early Friday morning, after a night of wonderful snowfall here in Hickory, I was interviewed by a very sweet reporter from the Observer News Enterprise named Gina Lindsey. We talked together for about an hour and she wrote a wonderful article about my future adventures in the Peace Corps which she titled Outer Mongolia, Here I Come. It was featured in their Saturday edition yesterday and she said she would also like a follow-up interview when I get to Mongolia, so I bet that will be fun!

If you would like, you can read the article on the Observer News Enterprise's website or as a PDF. Let me know what you guys think after you read it!

Update! I didn't realize this when I read the article online, but it was the front page article! Here is a picture of the weekend edition. Cool huh?